Sunday, August 23, 2009

It is exactly 11 months to the day that my life was forever changed. I can not believe, don't want to believe, a year will soon be approaching since I last saw my love. The memories keep flooding my brain. I can vividly remember events that took place the last months of his life...never knowing that they were to be our last months together. Time, they say, heals all wounds.....I no longer believe this. Time has only made the pain so much more intense. The longing becomes greater, the pain more intense. I will love him forever.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diana, I noticed that you were following my blog, so checked your blog out too ... wonderful photos. It seems we are both quite small women, and dark-haired, who both love our "big man" in every sense of the word. Your love looks as though he was charisma personified, and a much loved friend to many .... similar to my own "big man". The loss is unspeakable almost, I don't know how I haven't lost my sanity, or indeed how come I am still breathing ... yet I do. Stay in touch Boo xx p.s. your bill of rights is so apt - I completely identified with it :-)

    ReplyDelete